Saturday, September 26, 2009

Safety..

For anyone worried about the safety of my clips be assured it is something I have thought long and hard about...
I had an email asking how safe they are so here goes:
All beads are non toxic and chosen for their size
Usually to prevent them choking or so they are small enough to swallow and not obstruct their airways
I have never had 1 break
All are triple knotted, glued and then a smaller bead on the end is glued to the knot
Triple assurances that it can't just be pulled off
Even if a wooden clip cover comes off they are also safe as they are too large to swallow and are safe to chew on
The thread is 100% cotton and non toxic
The glue is non toxic and safe for children
If you have any questions please feel free to ask

I have seen mnay clips on ebay using plastic beads which are not allowed for children under 3 and using satin ribbon which can tear, rip or be worn open...so beware
Also some have diamontes or crystals which can cut children's tender gums and mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook

For exclusive sales, updates and previews of new products: Find me on Facebook

Followers

Search This Blog